Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The horror...

I can't wait to be holding a warm nutella crepe from the crepe stand near St-Placide metro, walking up and down rue Rennes, dragging Regis into shops he'd rather die than walk into.
Making pasta and pesto all warm and cozy in Regis's apartment. Renting videos from the shady video machine at Kremlin-Bicetre. Not shopping at Leclerc at Kremlin-Bicetre until they fire the nazi store-clearer woman, who is so rude she should be fired on the spot.
Visiting Regis's mom and getting the "Comme tu es belle" speech everytime. Eating her lovely Gambas a la creme (Giant shrimp with bell peppers sauteed and then drenched in a delicious creme sauce). Making quesadillas for Regis and him making crepes in return.
Only 2 weeks to go and I'll be back where my heart never left. Oh how Paris brings out the cheesiness in me.
If only I didn't have so much due before I get to leave. But at least the majority of it will be over Thursday evening.. except for my Organizational Behavior exam next week. And then I'm home free, doing nothing but reading, cuddling, watching movies, cooking, and spending time with Regis's family. A perfect vacation.

No comments: